Monday, September 21, 2009

Dancing With The Stars

Well I' pretty sure that Tom Delay will be the first one eliminated- I mean really? This is where your career went?! Seriously?!?! Well maybe not- there are a LOT of no names on this show

Oh and what happened with Maks and Karina?! Did it involve ario Lopez?! I need to know!

Oh and Kelly Osbourne- seriously?! It has come to this!?!

Oh god Donnie Osmond- does this mean we will have to see Marie?! YUCK!!

Oh Aaron Carter what the hell happened to your face?!!? You were so cute- kids this is what drugs do to your face. It's a bad scene. Oh maybe Aaron broke up her and Maks. What the hell is up with her top!?!? Seriously!??! And the dumbass fringe pants. I actually thin that he has an unfair advantage- he obviously already has a lot of previous dance training. Ok I'm going to say it- when the hell did Nick Carter get so hot?!

Chuck Liddell- ugh a UFC guy. There is very little that is more repulsive to me than UFC- it's disgusting. It just reinds e of friends. And tattoos on the head- lovely....Actually I guess you can grow out your hair and hid it. I am liking Anna's hair colour- I have had my natural hair colour for WAY too long and I am sick of pulling out these damn gray hairs that grow in an area near the front. Anyways, back to the dancing. He's a normal athlete guy- stiff and awkward. I mean good for him for trying but it's pretty painful.

Seriously- they are letting the guy in who screams the ingredients on Iron Chef?!!? Who the hell knows this guys name?! Ok I will concede that boy can shake his hips- must be the martial arts training. What the hell does her outfit have to do with Kung Fu fighting?!!? Wood it have illed her to have worn a mandarin collared shirt?

Ashley Hamilton- actor and comedian?!?! Singer?!??! WHAT THE HELL HAS HE EVER DONE?!? I mean other than marrying Shannon Doherty. What the hell else has he done- well I guess copious amounts of cocaine. I mean he is RIDICULOUSLY hot- minus the dirtbag tats. But the idiocy and underlying dirtbag tones are overwhelming. Whatever- I'll never meet him. As long as the tats are covered I am just going to enjoy looking at him because he is one of the best looking guys that I have ever seen!

Donnie Osmond. I just can't. WHAT THE HELL IS JERMAINE JACKSON DOING THERE!?!! Why won't he go away!?!? And what the hell is up with his plastic toupee?!

Louie Vito- I have no idea who this kid is. He obviously has some sever hair issues. This guy reminds me of Jesse from the bachelor- are all snowboarders short with bad hair and an obvious love of the chronic? A little dancing hobbit- HAHAHA!!

All these football players are all the same to me- they really do nothing for me. Granted I don't know who any of them are

Oh god Tom Delay I am SOOO embarrassed for you! How the hell did it get to this?! Ok the hip shaking is mortifying. But he's not horrible- he is much much better than Chuck Liddell

No comments: