Sunday, September 20, 2009

Emmy's

God I miss the e network- there was NO red carpet tonight!! THAT IS CRAZY!! Why the hell isn't Star Network airing it??!! Someone is just trying to piss me off

God when the hell did Neil Patrick Harris become such a sexy beast?! I want him to be my best friend

Ok Tina Fey may compete with him to be my best friend

What is up with the weird glasses?!??!! Ok I do like that they all did it- Vanessa Williams looked like a bitch not doing it. GO KRISTIN CHENOWITH!! All hail Pimento Digby!! SHE WON!!! SHE WON!!! GO PUSHING DAISIES!!! PIMENTO DIGBY!!!! Her speech is awesome! God I miss that show- that is one that I would love on DVD

Go 30 Rock! That show is freakin amazing- it definitely deserves writing awards

Amy Poehler you can also join the contest to become my best friend- I love you too! And bring Gob with you!

Go go go NPH!! Oh I also love Jack McBrayer! And Tracy Morgan! This is a tough category. Just no Dwight- he's overrated. Jon Cryer!?!?!? WHAT?!?! Don't get my wrong- I love me some Duckie- but seriously?! Over the other 3?!?!!?

Go Tina Fey!! Toni Collette- well I do enjoy her. I usually like everything she does but this show was awful. I absolutely hated it...and it was much more of a drama than a comedy

Why the hell is Blake Lively gorgeous and Leighton Meester is vivacious!?!?!? Blake Lively is HIGHLY overrated!! The squinting, the whining...can't stand her!

Tina Fey- totally deserved. Your Sarah Palin was amazing. And I do like Justin Timberlake on that show- but he is NO Steve Martin!

Ok Alec Baldwin is amazing on that show...But so is Steve Carell. But GO JIM PARSONS!! The dialogue he does is AMAZING!! LOVE the big bang theory! Go Alec Baldwin!

Ok that Family Guy sketch was so not needed. It was horrible actually. I HATE family guy- it is just retarded and overrated. Why on earth did we have to just see that neverending violence?

Oh no they just showed Jessie on the Emmy's- his head is already big enough

Oh Max you sexy beast! I would love to know why you guys broke up! Wasit all just a publicity stunt to begin with?

Best host should be Phil- he is spectacular? Although I do like Tom Bergeron- he has some good one liners

Hayden Panettiere is once again dressed once again like a 55 year old socialite! This girl can't dress to save her life- that red lipstick with the red dress is atrocious

I love that all of the idol clips have Adam Lambert- he was spectacular and should have won! Dumb americans

Of course it's the amazing race- it's always the amazing race! It's the best show by far- I would KILL to be on that show!

God Kevin Bacon still looks FANTASTIC!! FANTASTIC!!

I love me some Chandra Wilson but too much dress- she's too short for that

Whenever I see Jessica Lange I just get sad. The woman was gorgeous and look what she did to her face. Aging would be better than this! I mean it has settled but those eyebrows are still soooo scary!

Motherlover was nominated- ok that is pretty cool! It should have won

Ricky Gervais is amazing! He should host all of the award shows...well no I do like NPH- but he would be great for the Oscars. Especially since he doesn't give a rats ass

Michael Emerson deserves this- he is amazingly crepy on Lost

Oh Jesus Christ- they have brought Sarah McLaughlin out to sing I will Remember You. I cry everytime I hear this song and everytime they do an In Memoriam. This is going to be awful! Bea Arthur I love you!

Why don't we ever see Carol Burnett?!? I heart her- she needs to work more!

And Malcolm's dad wins again! Don't get me wrong- I will always go for my sexy beast Dexter. But I will always love him for his performance on roller skates on Malcolm in the Middle

Ok best comedy should be 30Rock. And it is! They didn't show her kiss Bob Newhart! What kind of editing was that?!

They keep bringing Sigourney Weaver out at these events- she hasn't really been doing much except award shows

I have got to give Mad Men another shot- they keep winning and it has to be for a reason

No comments: