Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Glee

I have been looking forward to this show all week- I LOVE IT!!

SINGLE LADIES!! I still love this song- I have seen this dance a billion times and it still gives me joy. I love Kurt!

Oh Jane Lynch you kill me- Caning! I have always wanted to go to Singapore since I was young- anywhere that bans gum is amazing to me.

I TOTALLY understand why she is upset not being Maria- it is VERY UNFAIR being Anita when you are the Soprano. Just because you are taller than the balding 40 year old playing Tony does NOT mean you deserve the Alto part....ok I may be personalizing this...

He will be auditioning for the role of kicker- I LOVE THIS KID! Look at him dancing- YAY Kurt!!

A prolittering state! HAHA!!

There are so many one liners and just not the time to type them all out

4 words- Liza Minelli Celine Dion- HAHA

God I hope they don't make Quinn pregnant from a hottub- I mean the show is quirky but that is just too much!

Ah she is pregnant but at least she had sex.

See dancing does make everything better- love seeing a football team dancing!

All you wanted with your birthday is a pair of sensitive heels- HAHA

Next week Pimento Digby will be on the show- PIMENTO DIGBY!!!! God I love Kristin Chenowith! This show just keeps getting more and more spectacular!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Dear Shauna, I am in love with Finn. Help me.

P.S. I looked it up and he's older than me even though he plays a highschool student so it's not creepy. :)

Shauna said...

Dear Michelle,

I CANNOT stop watching the clip of Don't Stop Believing...I totally get the Finn thing. We all know I love all things high school and like them young....definitely a cougar. But this time I want the teacher. So once you hook up with Finn please ask him to send the teacher my way

Michelle said...

Sounds like a plan! Le sigh...