Monday, September 14, 2009

VMAs

Yuck. Seriously Madonna- this is your speech about Michael Jackson? We have to still go on and on about that whole not having a childhood crap. CRAP!! That's right- GET OVER IT!! There are MANY people out there who have really craptastic childhoods. Lots of people have crappy childhoods....ESPECIALLY outside of the western hemisphere. He had shitloads of money and experiences no one else had. Just shut the fuck up about it already. It does not excuse inappropriate behaviour- he had serious freakin issues.

Not a MJ fan- fastforwarding through tribute. Except have to say- Janet looks great. Of course the hair and outfit are atrocious but she looks nice and fit

Russell Brand- love you! Love how inappropriate you are! LOVE THE UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE PLUG!! Make those ignorant Americans who believe that Universal Health Care is wrong look like idiots

Kanye you are such a douche. I mean the hair alone- nice stupid pattern shaved into it. You got a slight reprieve for a little while due to the loss of your mother. It's over. You truly are not that talented. You are wee and unattractive. Then you have to steal the spotlight from an EIGHTEEN year old and embarrass her. You are disgusting. And a godawful human being- I wonder what your god thinks of you now

Pete Wentz is a pocket man- my god he's small

Look at Taylor Swift come back from it and be able to perform that well- all at 18. She's fantastic! I love that song- it's so much fuN! I couldn't stop singing and dancing to it last weekend in KL. Love it. Far superior to anything that douche ever released.

Jack Black that was cute- I love anyone who brings up lord Satan in front of all the dumbasses who love to thank Jesus for awards

Kristin Cavalleri- who did she blow to get to present here!? She looks like Ashlee Simpson with that black eyeliner. Lainey is right- they do all look alike.

What the hell is wrong with Lady Gaga?!?! I mean the girl can sing- no doubt. But this popart showcase has got to stop. I appreciate that she doesn't lipsynch. And I do see that she isn't conventionally pretty- she probably feels she needs the gimmick to get famous. And she does get a lot of press. But the retard costumes are just a bit too much. And the weird Phantom crap, the wheelchair and crutch- all ridiculous. And what the hell do we need all the blood for?!!? And hanging yourself!?!? Then the retard red outfit. It's all too much...you should just let your talent speak for itself.

Now this is more like it- Greenday I freakin heart you! I don't think they have ever released a song that I do not enjoy

Kristin Stewart you fixed the hair!! THANK GOD!!! THANK GOD! She finally got rid of the ratty nasty mullet! Oh god Twilight- I need a good comedy. Hopefully it is released soon- I need a good laugh. The acting looks just as stellar- amazing. Alice looks like she gives an outstanding performace- one that Mischa Barton would be proud of.

Yay Single Ladies! Love this song! Wish it had been out when I went to see her- would have made the concert way more fun.

P. Diddy and Jamie Lynn Sigler!?!?! Is this 1997?!!?! How the HELL are these two relevant?!?! Seriously- who booked these people- it's like they are scraping the bottom of the barrel

People are just getting excited for Muse now?!!? This is their first television performance in the States?! Seriously- they've been around forever

Again- did I go in a time machine?!!? Jennifer Lopez?! Did she get a nose job- her face looks different

What exactly did Eminem do to his face- what plastic surgery did he get. He obviously looks different- almost more feminine. But what did he do. Something around the forehead I think. Maybe a nose job- flattening the bridge? I can't tell

If I was sitting behind Lady Gaga with that dumbass head thing I would be pissed...even Eminem doesn't know what to do with her. Of course it's your first moon man- you are a new artist! Ok at least she took that shit off her face...and I do like the swearing

Ok my PVR just cut out but I saw a clip of Beyonce giving her speech over to Taylor Swift- now that was just too cute.

1 comment:

hickjulz said...

So i'm behind on stuff today, just heard about the Kanye thing, what a jerk!!