Tuesday, January 19, 2010

American Idol

Quick comments on last week- while I love Posh she was boring on here. I wish she had been the bitchy Posh that I adore. A nice Posh is not appealing. And as for Mary J Blige- yuck. I've never liked her, don't think she can sing, and didn't enjoy her on here.

Shania- oh it's the Northern Ontario girl herself. And she was discovered by a woman from KL!

Ok first girl- I do like her. I wish she'd wear some hair product but she's pretty and sings well

Ok this girl who dreams about Ryan is amusing- I like her personality. I hope she can sing! Why the hell did she do the fainting thing!?!? Ok she wants to be an actress and be discovered from this

Why on earth would you want to make yourself known and be funny?!!? Am I the only one who has ever seen this show?

I have to wonder if the people that they profile have an advantage over those that are shown in the auditions. They are in your head and then you keep an eye out for them

UGH- Summertime! I HATE THIS SONG!!! HATE IT!!

Oh god this Angela seems like a trainwreck- I don't think it's going to happen

I don't even know what to do with Big Tim here.

No comments: