Wednesday, January 20, 2010

American Idol

PIMENTO DIGBY!!!! PIMENTO DIGBY!!!!! I heart Kristin Chenowith

THEY ARE PLAYING GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Idol are you trying to win me over? It's working

Oh he's a swirler- he should be on Top Model. I can't believe he spent the time glueing those mirrors. It's rare to hear such a speech impediment when someone is singing.

Side note- loving Kara's dress

Ok back it up- he has an assistant?!?!?!

Oh they are really building up the guy with the autistic son

I need to learn how to do a smoky eye like Kristin Chenowith- I need to play more.

Well Shelby good for you- this is very brave. I'm impressed that she sings so well with only using the one side of her mouth

Where the hell is Pimento Digby?!!? She isn't there the second day?! What the hell?!

Oh god is someone trying to raise my blood pressure. First no Kristin and then this horrific beat boxing. I HATE BEAT BOXING!!! Oh God Randy let him through- I have to hear this again!?!?

OMG I can't believe that guy just jumped down like that and split his pants so severely

Ok I need to administer a beat-down to the sisters. The hair, the makeup- the handholding, the clothes. IT"S SO BAD!! And I hate when people this tan don't wear lipstick- the nude makes them look weird!

Someone just got arrested- amazing!

No comments: