Monday, January 18, 2010

The Bachelor

Last season I adored Jake at the beginning- I mean boy is ridiculously good looking and a nice guy. Then episode after episode he got lamer and lamer- the nice guys finish last thing gets old. Then he cried....and it died for me. I can't handle the crying. When I found out he was the bachelor I was disappointed because boy is lame...but he's good looking so at least it is nice watching him. Not like that loser Jason who was unappealing in every way

Vienna....she isn't as annoying as I thought she'd be. I thought she would be like that loser on Lorenzo's season who wore a tiara. But she's ok. I have to say though I would kill a guy who tried to get me into a helicopter and bungee jumping- conquering fears my ass. Would.not.happen.

I've heard recently that Jake is a dork with no social skills living in a super good looking body- I think that assessment is correct.

I can't believe how many people are bashing Vienna's looks. I mean I don't necessarily disagree but I would never say that on television- they are all catty bitches who do not come off well

And crazy runs out first to get a hug...soooo crazy!!

Yay Jon Lovitz- finally someone with personality on the show!! This comedy is going to be PAINFUL though!!

Oh now crazy is talking about having a baby...crazy!! Yes crazy asking to kiss is crazy. Oh and now crazy is leaving. HAHA people felt that she was the curb- yes, the voices in her head. I can't believe I was kicked to the curb...especially when she said she was leaving!!

OH GOD NOT ANOTHER CHILD!!!! Why the hell do they bring children on the bachelor?!?!?! YUCK!!!

Oh christ here is the damn no kissing girl again. I HATE HER!! She can't stop touching him and wants to play these retard games.

Elizabeth is a COMPLETE crackpot!!! Her little retard motives just make her look like such a complete tard

Well Vienna is getting one on one time because she went up to him- all you other dumb bitches are just sitting there waiting for him. OMG THIS CONVERSATION IS SO PAINFUL!!! THIS GIRL IS A COMPLETE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T HANDLE IT!!

Corey looks like a drag queen

Oh the Canadian girl is still there- she hasn't really done much but apparently has made an impression.

Who the hell is the brunette in the final two- I have never seen her before! Yay he got rid of the crazy and the noname!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha - I love your synopsis of the show. And thank god Crazy is gone - I mean really she said she was leaving! Is it any surprise that he told her to go...?

I'm not sure about Vienna yet...

Have you read any of the realitysteve rumors about who wins? It's all very interesting/annoying.