Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globe Pre-Show

Yay a red carpet!! Unfortunately I no longer get E so I have to watch the one hour Access Hollywood coverage- yuck! I miss the full red carpet

Ok Kristen Bell- Love the white dress and her hair looks fantastic!

Also love Jane Krakowski's hair- I adore the loose knots

Oh look at George Clooney just going to the fans in the rain. I don't like the beard though.

Love the girl from Precious- she is too cute for words.

I really like Fergie's dress- it's a cute cut.

Oh Tracy Morgan every year I love you more and more.

I love January Jones' headband- it's quite cute

Bradley Cooper- bonjour!!! The man can wear a suit and he can wear it well!! I used to watch Alias and he did nothing for me. Suddenly I watched the hangover and he put on a suit and bam- he became a sexy beast!

I'm not enjoying Chloe Sevigny's dress- don't enjoy the colour. I agree with her though- why didn't they put up a tarp?

I think Courtney Cox had her lips plumped up for the event.

God lord Billy Bush is so ridiculously awkward

Oh Colin Firth- bonjour!!

Man Calista Flockhart is looking particularly plastic and waxy right now- someone had some recent injections

I do not enjoy the groomed facial hair on Robert Downey Jr. I HATE groomed facial hair!

Paul McCartney- what the hell is up with his suit!?!

Jon Lithgow I heart you. Why aren't there 3rd rock from the sun reruns- that show was amazing!!!!

Ok who the hell is editing this show?!?!! All of a sudden they will put in a montage of certain actors but it makes no sense

Mickey Rourke has had many new fillers this year- his skin is not quite as lumpy as it was last year

Oh god what the hell is Mariah Carey doing there?!?! Hopefully she gets drunk

Sandra Bullock's forehead is looking quite static- someone else have some botox perhaps!?

Penelope Cruz is wearing like the same dress as she did last year but in black- she really likes horizontal stripes. I am not brave enough to do that

Well Julia Roberts looks like she might be drunk!

Colin Farrell- my god I can't believe his girlfriend has recently had a baby- my god that woman is skinny.

Oh look Monique showed up at the awards show- I'm sure that Oprah threatened the woman with certain death if she didn't go

Ok however is directing this show is awful- I could do this better! The live shots and the switches between hosts are atrocious

Oh Tina Fey- haha!! God crying for NBC!! I adore you! Go get drunk!

No comments: