Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globes

GO GLEE!!!!!!!! GLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I had to start with that!

Oh Ricky Gervais cut them ALL to shreds- get a drink and just go to town!!

Some of the great work by cosmetic surgeons!

Why can I see Nicole Kidman's nipple so clearly?!!? Why?!!? Why would you want to show that?!

Best Supporting Actress: I love how we just jump into it. I would like it to be Monique because of the speech but it will be Anna Kendrick. Nope Monique got it

Best Actress in a Comedy- I hated the United States of Tara. Not Courtney Cox. Yay Tina Fey! GO LEA MICHELE!!!!!!!!!! GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck Toni Collette- that is an AWFUL show!! I love her but HATE the show! How on earth can she beat Glee?!?! I do love the dress though. Oh and plus- her show is NOT a comedy!!

Lauren Graham what the hell is up with your dress!?!? Why is it so big- you aren't even nominated!?!?

Um miss Golden Globes your dress is see-through!!

Best Supporting actor- oh ben you rock. BARNEY!! Go Neil Patrick Harris! Jon Lithgow- I adore you!! YUCK- Jeremy Piven is still nominated for these things?!!? YAY Jon Lithgow!! I would have been happy with Barney too

Oh look at Michael C Hall in his hat- he looks so sick. I now want to cry

Paul McCartney- get to your feet people. Respect the legend!

Best Animated movie- I haven't seen any of these. Animation is also for adults who take drugs

I hate Kate Hudson's dress- it looks old. Susan Sarandon would look great in it. It's just too stiff

Are the desperate housewives still relevant?! Do people even watch that show anymore? Ok Felicity Huffman this dress is not flattering- you are a bit too old to have such a keyhole- and she is too skinny and bony.

Best Actor Drama- GO DEXTER!!! Or Bill Paxton- I like that show too. It is him! GO Dexter!!

Best Actress Tv Drama- they couldn't get new presenters!? I have no favorites- I don't watch any of these shows

Harrison Ford- seriously you can do better. You should hook up with Susan Sarandon now that she is single

CHER!! CHER I LOVE YOU!!! Christina Aguilera it looks like your boob is hanging out.

Why the hell is the whole cast of Grey Gardens going up!?! This is not a major award. Jessica Lange you scare the bejeesus out of me with those eyebrows. KICK THEM OFF THE STAGE

I pray Meryl Streep wins just for her speech

Best Actress comedy- it has to be Meryl in Julie/ Julia. I hope she didn't split the vote with her other movie. Julia Roberts looks hammered. GO MERYL!! Well deserved- she was awesome in that movie. She is perfection to me- they would never dare cut her off. She is amazing

And now Helen Mirren- another amazing woman I love.

Kevin Bacon still looks like a teenager! It's crazy!! He is what Tom Cruise aspires to be

OH god not Drew Barrymore- I can't handle her. I can't imagine how annoying her speech will be. Let's see if they show Cameron Diaz- they used to be Bff.

Holy leg slit Jennifer Aniston. I'd like to see Jason Reitman win for writing- good Canadian boy!

MR SHUE!!!! MR SHUE!!!!! Go Matthew Morrison!!! Oh Alec Baldwin won- he is really good on that show. But where the hell is the glee love.

Ok yes Sophia Loren is a movie star. They need to get some of the crazy out of Liz Taylor and bring her out every now and then because she is a legend.

Best Series Drama- Oh Dexter!!! I also love Big Love. I really need to watch True Blood

Oh look cast of Grey Gardens- the whole MadMen cast didn't rush the stage and hold up the speeches. They started the speech before they got up there.

Yuck Taylor Lautner- why the hell is he there?!?! He is undeserving- GET OFF THE STAGE!!

Joseph Gordon- Levitt- back to my 3rd rock from the sun request- I love him!!

Chase Crawford- seriously who is letting in the riff raff.

Best Supporting Actress- SUE!!!!!!!!!! SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let this be how Sue sees it!! GO GLEE!!!!!!!!! For the love of god SUE!!!!! Chloe Sevigny- WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!? Seriously- this is retarded!! How on earth could she win over my Sue?!!?
Chloe Sevigny just ignored Tom Hanks- so undeservering.

Supporting Actor in a motion picture. I'd love to see Woody Harrelson for the speech. Wait wait back it up- it's Captain Von Trapp!! Well that was a surprise win- I don't know who this guy is

I love Martin Scorcese- he is too cute.

And there was a shot of Brendan Fraser hammered

I think I might need a moment- I'm remembering Leonardo the way I love him- 30 pounds lighter, clean shaven and wet...

Jodie Foster- it's been a while since she has been at an awards ceremony

Ok that introduction of Mel Gibson was awesome!! Oh Ricky that was amazing!!

I would love to see Quentin Tarantino win best actor solely for his acceptance speech.

GO GLEE!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GLEE!!! I also love Modern Family but come on! Glee! YES!!!!!!!!!! And they played Don't Stop believing!!

Yay the Hangover!! And they brought Mike Tyson!!

Best Comedy has to be The Hangover- it was retardedly funnY! YES!!! Richly deserved!!!

I think Arnold has also had a little bit of botox. But I don't care- I adore him. Seriously- he reminds me of my childhood

Motion picture drama has to go to Precious- it would be sooooo nice if she won!! Dammit I wanted precious to win

Well the girl from Happy go Lucky still hasn't eaten anything since last year. Best Actor comedy- Daniel Day Lewis is a sexy beast. I love Joseph Gordon Levit. And RDJ is always fantastic.

Best Actor- I think Jeff Bridges has this locked. But Clooney could sneak in. Oh Colin Firth you sexy beast. Ok I totally just fell in love with Jeff Bridges- he seems like a ridiculously cool guy

Avatar won!?!? Really!? Ok I have to see this thing

No comments: