Thursday, February 25, 2010

American Idol- Results

I'm happy to see that Hailey made it through- I think she's fun and spunky and needs another chance.

I would have been ok with Siobhan or Michelle going home- they did nothing for me

Oh I like Katelyn- I'm glad she's safe.

Katey and Janelle- it will be Janelle going home. I'm ok with that. I appreciate that she chose Heart but it wasn't great.

Oh Yay Crystal is safe! URG Lacey is still there!! YUCK!! Ok it's Ashley and Didi- I really hope it's Ashley. She was retardedly annoying. I like Didi- I hope she stays. Yes it's Ashley! Thank god- I can't handle her. And she looks like a complete bitch right now. And I hate her jaw- it makes me squeamish looking at people with a protruding jaw. I know that sounds weird but it's true. Oh god I have to change the channel because I can't watch her again

Urg Todrick is still there- yuck. He is so annoying.

It's between Tim and Joe- it could be either. I feel bad for the Joe because he is not memorable. I like Tim and wanted him to get another chance. Oh and it is Joe- like I said before he is the eyebrow guy from last year.

Ok from this group I hope it is Jermaine who goes home. Yuck it's not. Oh it will be the young boy with the mullet. OMG Tyler?!!? What!?!? I loved him! What the hell!?

No comments: