Tuesday, February 16, 2010

American Idol

Jermaine does nothing for me- but I'm not a fan of the runs

I do really like Casey- he has a great voice. And totally reminds me of Tyler Brand

Ok the second Jermaine doesn't do it for me either- the screeching to Micheal Jackson- not a fan. And he forgot the lyrics- and threw the band under the bus. Next

What the hell is Siobhan wearing?!!??! Who the hell brought back legwarmers?!?!

Crystal is probably my favorite this season- I really enjoy her. I don't think she'll do well because most people have horrid taste and would go for the crappy Jermaines but she is by far the best. And she brought out a harmonica!

Ok bringing out a ukelele will always bring me joy

Big Mike is so good- I hope the rumours aren't true. I heard that he was booted because his dad spilled the beans about him being top 24. I hope that's not true and it's not his fault

What is with Kara yelling and dancing- is she trying to channel Paula!? This Todrick guy is horrid.

Ok Thaddeus' mother is way too much!!

Mary is a bit too intense and I'm not sure if I like her after the group week

Hope is not a great singer- time to go home. A propos song

Shelby was also not great

The song choices of the women aren't great. This Ashley is just jerking all over the place- it's too much

I hope the cute little black cowgirl gets through

It's odd they have the judges sitting on the stage at the Kodak...I like how they just pointed out the new Vitamin water cups

I don't really understand why they do the rooms then do another cut with no performance in between. Why don't they just skip the room part?

Yes Mike got through- I like him

I really liked Didi too- I'd like her to go through

Oh Shelby is the girl with the face paralysis- I feel bad but I didn't love her. I don't think she's good enough

The girls are very obvious- they don't look up when a person doesn't make it- they can't make eye contact

I hope Casey goes through- I like him

Oh a Glee commercial- why are they taunting me!??! I miss it so much

I can't stand Todrick- too arrogant.

No comments: