Tuesday, February 23, 2010

American Idol

Paige- I don't remember this girl- did they ever show her? Her skirt is way too short and her hair is looking odd- it looks like she has bedhead. This was an awful song choice- she doesn't enunciate at all- it's a lot of vowel sounds. And the song is too big so all she does is scream- and rely on the background singers.

Why does Randy have a douche patch?! Just shave it all!!

Oh the Glee teases- why are they doing this to me!?

Ashley- poor song choice right away. You should sing peppy fun songs so people remember you. They don't care. Oh god this is SOOOO painful!! She is COMPLETELY off key! And she for some reason has watched too many Jessica Simpson videos because she is trying to look like her when she sings. It looks awful and painful! That was really really bad.

Janell- Heart. Now this is what I'm talking about! If you want to go slow do a Power Ballad- none of that crappity crap crap R&B shit. This is what sticks out. Although this song may be too big for her- she is a bit more Jewelish but ths song is so good. Ok she is going off. Oh and it's hurting her throat- I could hear the scratching

Lily- the Beatles. Well that is ambitious. Ok she for some reason decided to go quirky. Do you know the American public at all!? They don't like weird- they are boring. This is way too odd. And I can't hear her guitar- is it necessary for her to be playing? Oh and now she's doing annoying jazzy Bjork stuff. Urg. She's going home.

Katelyn- ok more Beatles. They are really liking the black leather this season. I don't mind this- a bit too jazzy for me personally but she can sing- when she goes up she isn't simply screaming. The girl is singing.

I agree Randy- stop it with the damn freakin runs. I hate them.

Hailey- I am looking forward to this one. I think she is super cute. I hope she sticks with the country/rock/rockabilly vibe. I want to hold your hand. Little know fact- I performed this when I was 11. This is interesting. And I like her little headband. She is always just so happy- I really like her. She seems genuine. By far my favorite. Did they work out a special deal with Paul McCartney- what is up with all the Beatles songs.

Lacey- I know this isn't her fault but this is one of my least favorite names ever. Yes that was a side note. Landslide...interesting....Oh god she started off key. And the pouting is unappealing. Well this is a horrible key for her. This is painful- she has a harsh sharp voice- it is not melodic at all. And there is no way this girl is younger than me- she looks to be my mothers age. That was painful. She also may be going home

Michelle- yet another one that I don't remember seeing before. I another song that I hate that will be full of runs. I like her nail polish- that's a plus. Ok she can sing but I'm bored- next.

Didi- that is a very odd throw rug that she wearing. Ok this song does suit her voice. I wish she would stop shaking her head so much. She is very Feisty. I like her though

Siobhan- what does being a dark horse mean!?!? Ok I didn't think it was possible for her to annoy me more. Who the hell picked this key for her?!?!!? It's horrid!! Those low notes are way too low. The chorus isn't bad though- she has a nice tone. What the hell is going on with that tattoo- never a good look! Ok I hate the verses but like the chorus. And the eyebrows are HORRID! She needs an esthetician asap!!

Crystal- she was my favorite going into this show so we'll see how this goes. I like her but I always despise dreadlocks. I always think people look they stink when they have them. And she broke out the harmonica again- love it! Oh she is sooooo good! I really really like her

Katie- oh my god she is Rachel from Glee. Does she leave a gold star after her name? She is dressed like a member of new directions! What a horrible horrible song. I despise crooning. Hate hate hate the song but she can sing.

No comments: