Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bachelor

Obviously Ally is still on the show- it shows her waking up and pondering life in a hotel room. Then it shows her on the bluff. This just seems SOOO staged- every season this show gets more and more produced with storylines written it. First it was Jason breaking up with Melissa and now this

Well I actually agree with Jake- you have to be able to travel with someone to make a relationship work

Oh god Jake stop the dancing- that is not a good look for you!! This is sooo awkward!!

Uh huh Gia you will wear that necklace on your arm forever my ass! I'd like to see your arm the day after he dumps you

I do really like Gia's headband- it's very cute

I am sooo sick of these girls who go into this and say oh I am scared to be hurt again. Well what the hell are you doing on the bachelor?!

Ok this is an even bigger pet peeve- when they pretend they don't know what the fantasy card is. SOOO annoying!!! Oh what could this be?!

Oh Gia we can all see that you are ready to go all the way...

And look the trail of clothing to the bathtub- that doesn't look staged at all...

Tenley makes WAY too big a deal about her stupid past...oh no you aren't a virgin!!

You can lead me in life and that's what I want...I just puked in my mouth

I just don't see any passion with Jake and Tenley- it looks completely boring

And there is tangerine Vienna- from the dress to the skin...

And here comes the music while they make out on the boat...on the wings of love...

They are talking about rings...that is really interesting...maybe she is the final one...

Oh look Ally is back...urg....Ally with the dead black eyes

Yet another tedious long drawn out conversation with Ally....just make this stop

I definitely think it's Gia that is going home

You took all the relationships to the next level...of course you did...

He looks sad when he looks at Tenley- maybe it is her...he is having trouble looking at her

Well I think the first rose will go to Vienna then it will be between the other two

I swear I thought he would say he would be the luckiest man on earth if he could marry all three!

Nope it's Tenley- so Gia is going home

Yup I was right- let's see how long it takes her to rip off the necklace from her wrist

No comments: