Thursday, February 11, 2010

Survivor

I am super excited about this season of survivor!! Granted I don't agree with all the choices but all in all it will be good. It would be perfect if Richard Hatch had been able to go, along with Yau Man! Yau Man- I loved you!

Urg I can't believe Parvati is back- she was awful. I have never liked her

But Rupert is back- I love him!

And Russell- it will be interesting to see what he is able to do this season since no one here saw his season and are not aware of his gameplay

And James- what the hell!?!? He never got far- he's a horrible castaway

NOO!! Not COACH!! He is SOOOOO horrible!!! And is so hard to watch

Yay Rob- love you! You were always great!

Colby- I always picture you spooning your mother in that Aztec- it just ruins it!

Yay Cirie- I wish Taj were there too

AAAHHHH Stephanie! I HATE HER!!! Why do they always bring her back!?!?

And Sandra- she was a lackluster winner- not deserving of being back

Coach is already being a douche flexing

Oh god Amanda again?!!? Who the hell did she sleep with to get here?!? She was always SOOOO boring!! There is nothing remotely all star about her

My cousin named his son Colby...seriously

Oh god Courtney you're a tool- you didn't gain any weight before going out here?!!? What the hell are you thinking

Who the hell is Danielle?! I cannot remember who the hell this girl is.

Candice?!!? How the hell is this girl one of the top of all time?!?!?!

Jerri is still an idiot- why would she call Randy without getting the bag out of the sand

And of course Coach is doing nothing. God he's a tool. I would vote him out first because he is sooooo annoying

Courtney doesn't have an eating disorder my ass

WHAT THE HELL IS TYSON WEARING?!!??!

James is a freakin machine

Interesting that Russell is using the same strategy of talking to the different women...

I really don't like the way they are holding the chickens...

They are really profiling Rupert- it is either because he is so popular or he will be the first to go

EW!! Are Jerri and coach going to hook up!?

I love how Randy tried to stop Rob yet he did get fire...now he just looks like an ass

I STILL love Boston Rob- he's fantastic. Other than the chain...I can't handle the chain

Oh Rupert you have to do something or you are going to be voted off!!

Oh Coach you are such a tool- I love that Rob has him climbing the tree

Ok Sugar keep annoying everyone- I want to see Rupert stay

I think Villains are still in this- Rob was quietly watching them

Rupert does not seem to be doing anything. Sugar and Rupert appear to be completely useless

Again- who is Danielle?!?!

Time to get rid of Sugar!!!

Sugar went up to Cirie and said it should be Amanda?!!? This girl is a complete and total tool

Tom is right- Cirie is a brilliant strategist. Oh no they are thinking Tom- I really like him. I'd rather see Stephany go

I wish Cirie didn't have that huge dirtbag tat on her boob....it just looks atrocious

I think it was a lot of talk but in the end they'll all vote Sugar because they don't want to rock the boat yet

Oh god I forgot how much Stephenie's eyebrows give me the heebie jeebies...they are going to haunt my dreams...

Thank god it's Sugar- she is too annoying for words

Ok this is going to be an awesome season- I'm excited!

No comments: