Thursday, February 25, 2010

Survivor

Oh Tom get back in everyone else's good book. I really like him

I love Rob's survivor strategy- it's true. Watch how people sleep. I'm sure Russell's wife wife isn't thrilled watching this

Russell really has to be careful. Yes he was really good on his season and I think when he filmed this he thought he was the winner in Samoa. But he has to be careful. I hope they do vote with Parvati

I'm not sure if I like Russell anymore- why the hell is he hiding the machete?! I know he likes conflict but it just gets retarded at one point.

Oh JT you have to be careful about the lying- you will get caught

They are really setting it up to look like Parvati and Candace are going home. Why the hell would you do challenges in tiny bikini bottoms. Isn't Parvati supposed to be a boxer? She went down. Loved seeing Tom take Russell out so quickly

Why the hell is coach screaming? He is insufferable? WOOHOO!! Go Rupert!! Haha Jerry was down in twelve seconds!! Does James have a tongue ring!?!? Men have those? Yay JT!!

And Tyson went for a kiss- haha!

James and Randy?! Who the hell planned this pairing?!

Holy implants and igly ruffled bikini bottoms Danielle! I have no idea who you were but you are trying to get noticed

I can't stand Parvati and her laugh- I've never liked her

Oh god here goes Coach with how honorable he is. I would love love love to see Parvati voted out but it will be Randy

Randy was useless but it should have been Parvati- she is way more of a threat and not a benefit to the challenges

No comments: