Thursday, March 4, 2010

American Idol- Results

Ok for guys I'd like to see Todrick, Jermaine or John go home. And for girls Lacey, Paige or Michelle

Alright John has gone home- I'm ok with that.

Ok down to Jermaine and Andrew. God I hope it is Jermaine and not Andrew although I feel they are doing this as a shock and it will be him. Oh thank god Jermaine is going home! Two of my picks are gone!!

Well Paige is safe- she could have gone home for me.

Of Didi and Michelle I definitely want to see Michelle go home. Yay Didi is safe! God so far I'm great at predicting this

Haeley and Lacey. I definitely want to see Lacey go home. I still feel Haeley has something but she just needs to pick better songs- she needs to go the Taylor Swift cutesy route. Oh and it is Haeley- I would have liked to see her keep going because she is just so cute.

No comments: