Thursday, March 11, 2010

American Idol- Results

It is not shocking that Didi made it- she was really good this week

Siobhan- although she's super weird she will make it- yup she did

Well they are bringing Paige and Katelyn up- I think Paige will be the one going home. Oh I'm wrong Katelyn is going home. I am SHOCKED that Paige made it after that HORRIBLE rendition of Smile. She's the only black female...is that why?

Well they are going to the guys- for the love of god let it be Todrick going home. Of course Casey made it- look at him!! And of course Tim did- he did a great job last night. Let it be Todrick going!! YES!! Thanks god!

Crystal- of course she's going through- she's by far the best! It's interesting that no one went to hug her...

See Mike is going and connecting with everyone but Crystal still looks weird- is she sick again?

I can't believe Lacey made it- she's awful- and look Paige went of her way to go hug her...what is up with Crystal and the others

I'm surprised Aaron made it since he is so awkward but the young ones like him

I think Andrew will be going- the Genie in a Bottle gimmick didn't work. It's Aaron going home- I'm shocked.

Ok Katie and Lilly- I'd like to see LIlly go because she is so odd but Katie has made really bad song choices. And it is Lilly going home and she looks completely shocked. Well this performance is reminding me why she should be going home- she's awful

No comments: