Tuesday, March 2, 2010

American Idol

Mike- while I like his personality I think he needs to sing a more memorable song. Ok I don't love the song choice as I hate this type of song but he is singing it well. But more important he is performing it well. This guy looks comfortable on the stage which is nice to see.

I really like Kara's dress

John- I hate the flat hair..I just don't understand the fad at all. Could be that I'm old but it still doesn't make it attractive. And he picks another slow song...boring. Is he trying to put me to sleep?!!? He has turned this into a song by Michael Bolton. I'm sleepy. Next.

Casey- oh you are by far my favorite. Oh I LOVE this song!! And that Eliot Yamin was SOOO HORRIBLE!! I can't wait to hear this! I actually think this song is a bit too big for him. I think he should stick with the more accoustic stuff and stay away from the heavier rock. Dude where is November Rain- that is what you should be singing!!! He is almost too gentle for this. I still love him though

I feel Kara thought he had to be harsh to look like she's impartial

Alex- I can't believe this kid still has a mullet. Oh god I hate Jon Legend. I don't think he should bother with a guitar- he is so nervous he doesn't need two things to focus on. He does have a good voice but it doesn't really do anything for me. Why are they all choosing such boring songs?!!?

Todrick- I still don't really like him. We'll see what he does this week. Oh hun Paula Abdul NEVER sings and dances at the same time!! Another slow boring song. Yuck. He isn't going to belt the chorus?! Next. I agree Randy- please just sing!!

Jermaine- do I seriously still have to listen to this?!? This whole show is making me sooo sleepy. This music is HORRID!!! Next.

Andrew- ok he is another one that I normally love but this song is horrid!! And he is super super flat!! And he can't keep up with the music. This is really bad.

Aaron- I do like this kid but again not my favorite song choice. He is better than last week- he looks more relaxed

Tim- I hope that he does better because I really like him- other than the flat bangs of course. I think he was better but there were still some sketchy moments.

Lee- well he is singing this well but goes with the theme of songs that put me to sleep. But he sounds great- one of the better performances of the night.

No comments: