Wednesday, March 3, 2010

American Idol

And time for the ladies- I really hope they sing some more intriguing songs

Crystal- she is definitely the one I'm rooting for. I don't love the song but she is singing it well. Does she have a unibrow?! I think she needs to go to the waxer!

Simon's trailer is two stories high- that's amazing!

Haeley- oh Haeley you are so young and cute I hope she does a country song. Ok this mean face part is annoying me. But I hope she does well. This beginning is a bit rough. And she singing way too close to the mike. This chorus is a bit much for her- I'm not sure who picked this key for her. I don't like the upward camera angle up her skirt- she is like 16! I think that song was a bit big for her- which is actually insulting since it was Miley Cyrus. Oh that was rough. Poor girl.

Lacey- oh I'm not looking forward to this. She butchered the song last week. It's almost not fair that she had her song selected by the judges. Ok this is much better than last week. She still does weird affectations with her voice that I'm not a fan of but it's not horrid.

Katie- ok this segment about her is so lame. She is so Rachel from Glee. I hate this type of music so much- it just puts me to sleep. Soooo boring and too standardy for me. I don't consider this young at all.

Didi- she is another one that I like. And other than the rug last week I really like her clothes. Ryan Seacrest is totally trying to pick her up. I started training when I was 10 and have NEVER heard that you should meow. Ok I hate the weird version of this song- the key is weird. She is really trying super hard and feels she needs to belt and open her mouth like Jessica Simpson. This is a super weird song choice.

Michelle- this girl bored me to tears last week. The breathy thing that she has going on right now is pretty annoying to me. I think she is somewhat flat at times then when she goes for the high notes she is sharp. Not a fan. She always just looks so serious. And her outfit is super weird. The fingers only gloves and bubble skirt...odd

Lilly- I still find her voice and all the facial expressions to be a bit much. Ok she's not horrid but no my thing. And I'm not sure if she will appeal to the general american idol voters

Katelyn- some Coldplay...interesting...she really can sing but I'm not sure if I love her version. I think she should have just sung the song as is. She is making it jazzy which I hate. Ok this is putting me to sleep

Paige- she is the one that I wanted to go home last week. She is another one who sings in a really breathy voice and I'm not a fan of the style. And she is horrible at enunciating- what the hell is she saying?!

Siobhan- this girl is way too weird for me. Ok her voice sounds a lot better in this song but the lyrics are going a bit to fast for her. She is more of a hold the notes kind of singer. Oh that note at the end was too much for me- too much screaming

No comments: