Tuesday, March 9, 2010

American Idol

Katie- ok I think Breakaway could be a good choice for her. I love this song but this girl just can't seem to sing a fun song. This isn't a good key for her- it's too low.

BTW I really appreciate that they just jumped into it and there were no photo montages

Siobhan- she is a good singer. I know that people will praise her for going accoustic but I actually think at times it's easier to sing that way- people can't tell if you are off key! I mean she's good but it is such a depressing song- why don't people sing fun songs?!

Lacey- oh god is she still there!? Oh god those high notes are super painful. Here she goes all over the place- this is super weird! And what the hell is this song!?!? She has to go this week

Katelyn- ok time to jazz this up and make it a bit more Martika-esque. I mean I do love the song and at least you are just singing the song and are having a bit of fun but it should be peppier.

Didi- ok this is a much better person singing Stevie Nicks- Lacey was horrid. This is such a great song. She needs to speed it up though- it is getting a bit too slow and dragging.

Paige- oh jesus not smile. Someone watched Glee but honey you are no Rachel! This whispery non enunciating thing of hers makes me batty! I hope she goes home too. Next.

Crystal- oh Tracy Chapman excellent! What a fantastic song!! Ok she is so much better than everyone. This is fantastic! Look at Katelyn watching her- she is writhing with jealousy. This girl should win- by far the best in the competition.

Lilly- ok she is another one who I can't stand. When she does that wide crazy joker grin while singing I want to smack her. And she always does this weird shit- not for me

Ok so Paige and Lacey have to go home but I'd be ok with Lilly going home too

No comments: