Wednesday, March 10, 2010

American Idol

Lee- seriously? Fireflies!? I would think this song is way too lame for a guy like this. He should be doing Mrs Jones or something like that. Actually this is a much better version of the song.

Alex- ok this is a very good choice for his voice. This sounds like him- I can't believe that he still had this mullet. And I think he needs the guitar because he never knows what to do with his hands

Tim- oh poor Tim. He is always ripped apart. OH JESUS!! This is one of my favorite songs of all time and KD Lang just did an absolutely spectacular version at the olympics. I do like his voice and when he holds notes but he is almost flippant. He has a weird grin and doesn't seem to understand the lyrics. Ok his best but don't like what he did to the song because I'm a purist

Andrew- is he seriously doing Genie in a Bottle!?!?! I think he wants another youtube song. This is weird and the last syllable of every sentence is dropping off

Casey- I have no idea what this song is but it is putting me to sleep. This is another guy who could do Mrs. JOnes....or some old school Pearl Jam. OH- he should do Temple of the Dog or Jeremy- that would be amazing!

Aaron- this just seems really shaky to me. I have no idea what this song is either. Ok now I now it. He is definitely a country guy and incredibly awkward but with work will be good

Todrick- OH GOD!! MAKE IT STOP!!! Who the hell let him sing Queen?!!?!? I mean especially after Glee did it so fantastic. I HATE falsetto! And when his voice is low it's not strong enough for this song- kid is NOT Freddie Mercury. I really hate he goes home

Mike- jesus more falsetto. Ok this isn't for me at all.

Ok going home- Todrick and Alex but maybe Andrew

No comments: