Tuesday, March 23, 2010

American Idol

Miley Cyrus? Seriously?! Are they trying to infuriate me!? This is like Britney Spears or Justin Bieber giving singing advice- it's horrid. God she's a pompous moron

Lee- ok I hate the song. What the hell kind of song choice was this? And the necklace is horrid

Paige- Jesus Christ what the hell is happening here!?!? Her horrid breathiness, her lack of enunciation, the weird arrangement, the fact that she is completely off key- this is one of the worst things i've ever seen. She isn't hitting the right notes or belting out the right notes.

Tim- ok this is such a simple song but he is singing it well. And he's performing it. He is going nowhere- he's not the best but he's cute.

Aaron- oh god I hate this song. Who the hell rolled up his sleeves like that?!!? That looks soooo bad!!! Actually this was a good song choice for him- he sounds good doing it. Oh and turn the collar down...and too much denim! Hate the styling but appreciate the kid can sing

Oh look there's Miley's fame whoring mom

Crystal- oh god poor girl has to pretend she wants to listen to Miley Cyrus. SERIOUSLY- you god Miley to sign with Melissa Etheridge!?!?!? What the hell? Of course she is amazing- she kicks all these peoples asses. Christ this girl is fast- she sped it up and was amazing.

Mike- oh god does someone out there hate me? What have I done to deserve this torture?! I HATE THIS SONG!! I cannot listen!!! Next

Andrew- jesus christ another horrible song choice. And you don't know the freakin lyrics- I know the goddamn lyrics and I hate it!!

Katie- she has a good voice but she has a weird tone that makes everything almost flat and old. She looks like Chris Kattan doing Antonio Bandaras trying to look sexy and lure the ladies....it's not a good look. This is horrid. Next- I hate her tone- it sounds awful. What the hell was Kara talking about- she had a country twang the whole time

Casey- I don't love the song but he sounds really great doing it. It was a good choice for him because he sings it well.

Didi- of all the songs in the world this is what you chose!?!?!? This is horrid!!! So boring!! Next

Siobhan- what the hell is with her glasses?!!? Seriously there is something seriously wrong with this girl- I can't handle her. And I hate the song. Again. God these songs suck- does no one have any taste?!!? What the hell is she Sanjaya?!? What the hell is up with her hair?! Oh christ did she skunk it?!? Is it 1997!? Did I miss something!? CHRIST SHE IS SCATTING!! AND she decided to scream because she seems to think that is "SINGING". I HATE HER!! That was atrocious

No comments: