Tuesday, March 30, 2010

American Idol

Oh god Usher- he is such a douche. I have always disliked him.

Siobhan- I dislike her sooo much. Why the hell are they starting the show with her- she is horrid. And she will scream to anger me. This sounds awful- she makes weird faces and is flat. Oh god the chorus- make it stop! This is SO BAD!!! I don't understand what notes she thinks those are. Oh look she is screaming. Shocking. Those are not notes. And the socks. I can't handle this.

Casey- this is a really great song choice for him. I'm glad he is going with blues. Did he just forget the words? That was awkward. He always has that weird smile- he almost looks stoned. Well he probably is..

Michael- this is such a hard week for me because I hate the music so much. I can't listen to this. Again he is a good singer but I just don't enjoy the song.

Didi- I actually like this song. I hated the into but when she does the chorus it's ok.

Tim- what a HORRIBLE song choice!! Who the hell would ever think of this song!?!? I have always hated Anita Baker. Oh god make it stop

Andrew- it's him doing a weird version of a song..AGAIN!! It is so gimmicky. Can he not just sing a song the way it is written? He made it sleepy. It is all one note

Katie- I have a feeling this is going to bother me. What HORRIBLE styling!! She is dressed like I would be if I was 13 and dressing like a punk rocker for Halloween. Are those shorts??!!? Good lord! The head shaking is also painful. This is very boring- she looks sleepy

Lee- I hope he does something bluesy. That was a great song choice for him- he did well

Crystal- she must hate having to work with Usher. God I hope she kills it here. I heart her. I"m not sure piano was the best idea- she is really focusing on the piano. Oh she's standing. I hate the heels and the dress. She looks awkward. But she sounds fantastic.

Aaron- hate this song. The kid can sing. Yet again the stylists went to town on him. They gave him an Ace Ventura hairdo and groomed his brows.

No comments: