Monday, March 8, 2010

The Bachelor Wedding

Seriously- I can't believe I'm watching this shit. I strongly dislike this couple- especially Jason. He's a tard- a massive massive douche

God he still has that dumbass look on his face. He looks like and is such a tool

I mean if ABC offered to pay for my wedding I would agree to it also but I can't believe they are popular enough for this

Oh christ here comes the annoying child again- so annoying. Molly you are too good for this shit

Of course everyone hated you Jason- you're an ass!!

Oh god previous couples. Well I guess Canadian Jillian has gone to the states

Jesus Christ Trista is still as annoying as she ever was!!! The girl still does baby talk...and not just to her babies. Plus she has early 90s thin-ass mom bangs- not attractive

Neil Lane must have an exclusive contract with the bachelor- here he is again. Ok her ring is gorgeous- so freakin jealous

Ok the cake is gorgeous. I'm jealous again....they are going to get such an amazing wedding based on absolutely nothing as he has no redeeming qualities

Yes Jason you are doing this in Vegas because you thought it would be fun...it has nothing to do with the production by ABC!! Like this loser could afford this

Why would the bride be the only dancing- that is so boring. They should all be dancing.

The fountain at the Bellagio is the most romantic spot in the world? This girl has to travel more

Oh look at them promoting the Macy's website- that was just oh so natural.

These recaps are super painful to watch. And their loud kissing is disgusting

Ok this might be the worst wedding planner ever- they didn't have an indoor backup plan!?

Oh and it's Ken Paves with gross fake hair- bring on the tacky!

Thank god the mother put her foot down and the kid is no longer on camera- that's a good thing! But why was he in the montage at the beginning?

They all get trips and Manolo Blahniks!?!? Seriously ABC you cancelled Pushing Daisies but are paying for this shit??!!?!?!?

Oh and Jason is crying- shocking. What a loser

Oh god Trista and Ryan are there and she is speaking in a baby voice to Chris Harrison- she is trying to infuriate me. And the bangs are soo horrid!! Soooo bad!

OMG!!! Deanna is dating the twin!! That is sooo funny! I guess Jesse didn't work but she stuck with the Bachelor connections. They are good friends with Jason and Molly!? I'm sure they hang out all the time...

I want a clear umbrella sooo badly!!

Ed and Jillian- I think we have already seen her in this outfit

I'm wondering what is happening with Mary and Byron- they are the ones that intrigue me after the beatdown she gave him! Ok I just googled it and I guess they broke up...

There is Jesse- he was at the winter Olympics?! I love that they have invited all these bachelor people- it's all their most intimate friends.

The seats are very cute but won't be fun in Winter.

Oh look Charlie and Sarah- I'm sure they are super great friends with the happy couble

I HATE BOUTONNIERES!! Seriously- who thinks those look nice?! Are we 15 and going to formal?!

Most anticipated weddings of all time- seriously!?!? Oh yeah it's right up there with Charles and Di...

Oh and Pachelbel's cannon to add to the cheesefest

Oh Jesus now it's the loser from American Idol singing a horrid version of Somewhere over the Rainbow on a ukelele- are they purposely bringing out everyone I hate?!

Oh god the bouquet and dress are way too much. And the makeup is HORRID!! There is like 12000 pounds of it!!

THEY RELEASED DOVES?!?!!? Those poor birds being trapped for these losers

Look how soaked they are! Why aren't people bringing them umbrellas?!!? Seriously- worst wedding planner ever!! Why didn't they cover the gazebo when it started raining!? These people are retarded!!

She is still in the same dress after all that rain!?!? And they didn't fix her hair?!?!? What the hell happened to Ken Paves

No comments: