Monday, March 29, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

I missed the beginning but I'll watch the recap tomorrow.

Evan- I HATE HIS HAIR!!! He has such an unfair advantage- I mean that's if he learned how to turn left..

Side note- I cannot believe that Tori Spelling and her loser husband haven't famewhored themselves on this show yet

Niecy- i don't think she'll be going anywhere- she definitely has a demographic that will be voting for her. No one else is this amusing. And I love the confidence that she has on the dance floor regardless of her abilities- she is having fun and you can tell

Jake- oh god I hope they don't let him speak. I wish he would just look pretty. I wonder what bachelor famewhore will be in the audience tonight. Interesting song choice for Jake...hip to be square....so others have noticed that he is a nerd in a hot body. Actually more of a dork. Oh god that solo dance was painful!! Kipton- you are too god to be a famewhore!

Buzz- oh god his wife's face is TERRIFYING!!! As long as we don't see Buzz doing any sexy salsas we'll be good. Oh god he saluted an American Flag and now they are dancing to fly me to the moon....they are sooo playing this up!

Nicole- I just don't believe that this is a challenge for her. I am scared though that her skirt is going to fall off- I mean that is super low. She is so superior to most of thse people

Erin- or more importantly Max my sexy sexy beast. What is with the horrid peach colour that all these dancers are wearing?! It's atrocious. Oh god the singer of this song is HORRID!! She is super stiff- this season's Denise Richards. I don't think I'll be seeing much more of Max which is upsetting

Pam Anderson- I hope she actually looks clean this week. Yet another example of how unattractive satin is- it is giving her a huge belly. Granted it could be coke bloat

Chad- what a weird dress with that rack. The guy is ridiculously hot but is a tool. But he is wearing the hell out of that suit.

Kate Gosselin- I really want her to go home this week- it is time for her to go home. She is such a freakin cow and is a moron. I hope people see what a horrid person she is. And the fake tears were lovely. Oh god a lot of people quit on me- oh poor you Kate. Her hair looks so much better off of her face. She is sooo awful. And that was definitely a lift.

No comments: