Thursday, March 4, 2010

Survivor

Oh god here goes Coach going on and on about how noble he is- the guy is such a raging idiot. Oh and now he's crying. No one says anything good about you because you are such a retard

Tyson actually just gave coach super good advice- I doubt he'll heed it but it was good.

I like that Rob pulled Coach in and tried to talk to him. It's a good way to build an alliance. Oh god now he's King Arthur...uh huh...

Look at Sears getting some advertising

As much as I like Cirie she really really sucks in the challenges

Courtney looks incredibly ill....I can't believe they let someone that anorexic on this show

Danielle has Tori Spelling gross boobs- the skin is pulling and it's disgusting.

Let's go Colby don't let that loser Tyson beat you.

Russell is a hobbit on crack- haha!! Oh Boston Rob I've missed you!! I do think Russell goes early because he cried at his season finale- I think it's because he did poorly on this season

The heroes are morons- you can't get rid of the strong players at this point. I love Cirie but she's a horrible competititor.

I would love to see JT get rid of Cirie- it would be a big move that will make a difference. But I'm sure he won't want to piss people off. But really they would be better off getting rid of her

Good for you Jeff for making them all look like morons for voting the way they are

Yay JT- it was by far the best move. Love Cirie but she is useless in challenges yet fierce in the game

No comments: