Thursday, March 11, 2010

Survivor

I still think it's great what JT did last week- it really was the best move

Dragon slayer chi!? This guy is insufferable. But it is interesting that Russell isn't participating. He really isn't playing this game well- he has to be careful.

Ok Colby that with that chocolate was insufferable- just eat the stupid piece of chocolate.

Why don't they put Colby in the challenge for James?

We all know I have a sweet tooth but how many cakes and cookies can you eat?!

I'm glad that Rob is saying they have to flush out the idol- they need to vote for Parvati and Rob

I think that Russell thinks that the idol is more powerful than it is. If Coach switches over actually I would love it- let's see how his integrity goes. Yup he's a big enough douche to switch over

As much as I liked Russell on the last season I have always been on team Rob

I want the heroes to win because Russell can go home. But once they have the pieces Rob will kick ass. That puzzle really wasn`t hard- there were huge simple pictures!

Rupert is playing a super bad game this time- he is so against Tom and not playing for the team

These people are retarded- why would they vote out Tom when he is a strong player!

JT what the hell- why didn`t you vote for James- that was such a dumb move because he was good in challenges. Amanda and James are retards- how people justify keeping them baffles me.

No comments: