Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

I am so behind in all my tivo watching- seriously this is stressing me out! I'm a day late with Dancing with the Stars

Erin- at work today we were debating if she is getting it on with my sexy beast Maks or with Evan. The dance is ok. THe girl can kick. And well anything with Maks is sexy! I just wish he would sahve. I also adore that he spoke out against Kate- amazing!!

Evan- I don't find this guy graceful at all. He looks like a ventriloquist doll- he is a younger version of Wayne Newton. I mean the hair is ALWAYS atrocious!! His partner makes him look good. I never liked him as a skater and I don't enjoy him as a dancer.

Niecy- this is always one of my least favorite dances- I find it too slow. Neecy is doing a good job but again- is it because her partner is so good!? She needs to move faster. She really has to learn how to take criticism better though- she can dish it but she can't take it

Aidan- again Edyta did not want to wear clothes. This dance is boring. Next.

Nicole- I don't even feel like critiquing her. She has an unfair advantage and shouldn't be in this competition.

Jake- I can't believe that he is still here. Oh god look at that retarded shirt- he still hasn't learned any social skills. I bet he cries again. I wonder who came with Vienna to famewhore this week. He has to stop counting out loud. And making weird facial expressions.

Kate- oh god she is still here. She doesn't know much about the Tango?! Does she live under a rock. Oh god this woman is too much- if she doesn't want things played out in public then don't make yourself a public figure- just go away you freak. Oh and look she cries- time to rally for the votes. BTW that is just the worst weave- who the hell wants that haircut with those bangs. She looks like a Zombie looking up at the ceiling. What a waste of a good song on this crap. For the love of god let her go home. Well at least they ended with a little trick

Chad- good lord this guy is hot. It's retarded how attractive he is. They are so getting it on. Good lord look at his body- I have NEVER seen a football player with such a nice body. This is retarded sexy

Pam- oh good they have unleashed her in a sexy dance. This could be a bit too much. Am I the only one getting a hatchet face vibe here?! Oh and there are the stripper splits. She looks like she has had fresh injections this week

For the love of god let it be Kate going home

No comments: