Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Glee

MADONNA WEEK!! This is so exciting!!

Sue Sylvester might be the greatest character ever...subconsciously always looking for Susan!

Is it wrong that I want to dress like Emma?! Blouses with bows are amazing

Lindsay Lohan looks like something out of Lord of the Rings!!

And more Bring it On scenes- amazing! The tall people are freaking me out though.

Guy version of Madonna- Pantera!

Why is it that Kurt's background dancing is always my favorite thing?!? Even during the amazingness of Express Yourself I look at him

You are about as sexy as a cabbage patch kid!! It is exhausting!

Look at Emma dressed as the bride!! AMAZING!!! I love Ryan Murphy and all the Madonna tributes- it's like a gay wetdream!! Next- he should do Cher!

Up with people rejects! I just lost my train of thought you have so much margarine in your hair!

My parents were famous nazi hunters

Dyed my hair with napalm!

God Jesse is sexy! Do you still have my carebear- amazing!

The big mo!

Kurt in a tux is freakin amazing!! Look at Sue go! My mom just said she sings better than Madonna- ha!! This is amazing!

KURT VOGUING!!!

Sue is FUCKING AMAZING!! Look at her dance!!

Oh here comes Like a Virgin! Christ Mr. Shue looks sexy! This is the best way to lose your virginity- while singing!! Oh they are letting Santana sing- I've never heard her

I love that Rachel's lingerie has a cape!

You trump me out so I can wail on the last note!

KURT SINGING A SOLO!!!!! With a headset! KURT!!!!!!

Love Puck's face during what it feels like for a girl. Can't wait til he gets rid of his mohawk

No comments: