Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emmy's

I know I don't blog very often but I can't help it with awards shows- especially if I'm watching them alone. I need to let out all my comments!!!

Jane Lynch I adore you!!! Everything about you!! God I hope she wins

Betty White I might love you more- Rose Nyland forever! In a lot of ways I don't think there is a big difference between KL and St. Olaf!

Who let in the goddamn riffraff!?!? I thought there was security!! Kate Gosselin- seriously!?!? What the hell is she still doing there!

I despise January Jones' dress- sooo ugly! She has freakin bed head. And I hate dresses that have cups for the boobs- shells are worse!!!

Why is Eva Longoria there- how is she relevant!??

Why is Claire Danes tangerine!?!? She looks AWFUL tanned!!! God I hate tanning- she looks sooo old!

Nate Berkus what is up with the retard bathroom questions- so irrelevant?!

Loving Tina Fey's dress- she always looks great.

KURT!!!!!!! God Kurt I adore you!!! Go Chris Colfer!! I love that Access Hollywood plays Don't Stop Believing each time a Glee character is there. I love that he loves Susan Boyle

Joel McHale have my love children! I've loved him on the soup for years but now on Community god he's hot! He's a sexy sexy beast on that show

Mr. Shue- I hope he has gotten over my dumping him for Jesse...depending on this season I may reconsider. I am quite fickle- one good power ballad can win me back.

Jon Hamm really is a sexy beast- I always picture him on SNL as the muscle head playing the saxophone.

I don't like Lea Michele's bangs. God when they show her pose it looks painful- i agree with lainey

What is Keri Russell doing there?!!?

Seriously they need to fire security. What the hell is Kim Kardashian diong there?!?!?

Anna Paquin seems to have borrowed her dress from Alexis Carrington

Love that the opening sequence involves Glee- they are trying to cater to me. Well at least they are turning down Kate. Hurley! JOEL MCHALE! I have no idea who the teen girl is- god I'm old! Tim Gunn! Best opening ever! There is Randy Jackson! This is amazing except for Kate Gosselin- get her the hell out of this amazingness!

Conan!! That was a good joke!

Amy Poehler!! Awesome- include Will Arnett!

Go Chris Colfer!! Ok I'm ok with this- he is amazing on this show

I actually agree with all the writing nominees- all of those shows were incredibly funny. The Office wedding episode though was amazing- when they did the wedding dance I almost fell over laughing

Supporting actress- Jane Lynch has this locked. Unless people thought she had it in the bag so they voted for others.

Ryan Murphy got this just for creating Glee- this might mean they aren't getting best comedy. I think Modern Family will get that

The Modern Family spoof is really funny- love that George Clooney is in the cameo

Lead Actor go Steve Carell! Or Jim Parsons- he's amazing in that show

Seriously- when did Neil Patrick Harris become such a sexy beast?!!?

Lead Actress go Amy Poehler- I want to see the speech. But I guess you shouldn't bet against Edie Falco

Oh yuck Kim Kardashian- stop giving her attention!

Wow Top Chef beat the Amazing Race- they usually always win

Of course they had to have the lost clip as the last shot in the drama segment- seeing the faithful lab lying beside the dying man....gets me every time!

Writing has to be the series finale of Lost- oh I'm shocked.

Supporting actor- to be honest I don't watch a lot of these shows. I always loved Locke.

Supporting actress- I always adore Christine Baranski. I've never heard of or seen this woman before

Lead actor- always Michael C. Hall- Dexter you always have my heart! His hair grew back curly like Erica!

Jon Lighgow you always make me smile- I adore you! I don't know if I want to see you as the trinity killer since it might change my opinion

Outstanding actress- again don't watch any of these shows. But Glenn Close usually wins these things.

I wish Ricky Gervais had walked out with a drink.

Oh here comes the tribute to George Clooney- bring out the cast of Facts of Life! Well reuniting Doug and Carole will please the masses. He really is well spoken and put the attention on issues which is nice. I'm glad he didn't talk about himself

Supporting actress- haven't seen these movies. But Catherine O'Hara is a good Canadian- I'm forgetting how annoying she was at the olympics.

Oh god tanned Claire Danes- she looks SOOOOO bad!! Sooooo old- why the hell do people tan!?!?

Oh god the in memoriam- truly it always makes me sad. Shows I watch too much tv. Too much focus on Jewel- who cares about her. Corey Haim! BONER! John Forsythe- I forgot about him. Blanche Devereaux- I adore you!! She should have been last- not the reality guy. Oh Brittany Murphy- so good in Clueless before it all went to hell. Dixie Carter.

Bill sounds so much better with his real accent- I might not hate him on True Blood if he was able to speak like that

Comedy- I think it'll be Modern Family. Oh Sam Malone- so classic. Yup

No comments: